Re: How do I make text fields longer?

For multiline fields:
Developer -> Fields -> Select the Field (text) -> right click and select
Edit -> under the format tab select Multiline and the number of lines.

For the lengh of the field I don't know, but:
Developer -> ??? -> Details layout -> and try the "Columns Count"

(sorry but have spanish version, menu names may be similar)
Maximiliano