Re: Glom - compile error

On Tue, 2009-07-21 at 17:52 +1000, Marcus Wild wrote:
Unfortunately it's not available as a binary RPM for openSUSE 11.1
yet.

Could you request it from openSUSE somehow?

 So have been trying to compile from source. After spending almost a
day hunting down and installing numerous dependencies I finally need
to ask for some help ;)

Having run configure without a hitch, make now gives me this list of
errors;

--(snip)--
make[4]: *** [box_data_details.o] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory

The actual errors are before this. They will mention .h and .cc files.