Glom - Remove all records in database

Hi all,

Not sure if this has been covered before, but I can't seem to figure
out how to remove all the existing records in a particular table.

I've got 1600+ records in a table and because I'm still on the testing
phase, I want to be able to rapidly remove them and re-import them
from a CSV file back to Glom.

I'm sure I can somehow execute an SQL statement (maybe using a
button?) but I'm not quite sure how to approach it.

Any pointers/hints would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers,
Patrick