many-to-many

Hi,

I've had a search in the archives, and found this come up a couple of
times, but no solution given.

I have a many-to-many relationship, and I want to store some data with
the relationship.  Is there any way to do this in Glom?

The use case is this: managing volunteers for a large conference (see
my .sig), we have a bunch of information about volunteers that we want
to track, including availability.

So, I have the following tables:

people
------
person_id

days
----
days_id
day

availability
------------
availability_id
person_id
day_id
start
finish

So, the availability table is joined to both people and days and stores
some extra info in there.  What I'd like is a "related table" view in
the People details view.  With the following options:

Day    - Drop down of records in the days table, where you select "day".
Start  - Time field, free-entry
Finish - Time field, free-entry

Is this possible?

So far I have the Day field as a text-entry box that does nothing.  I
can't choose the "day" field as a "Choices" field since the the "Day"
table doesn't appear in the Relationship drop-down when I edit the
formatting for that column.  (Gee, confused yet?  I am trying to explain
it.)

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven