From: Murray Cumming [mailto:murrayc murrayc com]
Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 10:40 AM
To: Pavel Mlčoch
Cc: glom-devel-list
Subject: RE: Glom on Windows

On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 10:26 +0200, Pavel Mlčoch wrote:
In our company is not possible for users to switch between profiles. Some users need Administrator access
to other applications. It's not ideal, but it's in windows normal.

Yes, but we can't fix that.

 Realy no way to run glom with Administration priviliges? I think, then will be glom on windows unusable on
production systems.

Not on sensible production systems. At the moment I believe we do the
right thing.

If you really want to pursue this then you need to talk to the Postgres
developers. I don't believe that they will change their minds.