Re: Glom on Windows

On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 09:34 +0200, Pavel Mlčoch wrote:
Hello Murray,

Please use the mailing list.

 I tried glom for windows today and I've one problem. When I start glom
on my windows account, glom everytime say's about glom is running with
administrator's rights. It's not possible?

I don't know what exactly you are asking, but Glom may not run while you
are logged in as administrator. That cannot change. You should create a
non-administrator account and use that for daily work.

 Thanks for Your work, on linux I use glom and it works fine. So I had
translated it into czech.

Many thanks.