Re: Watch out for my refactoring

On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 18:58 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
I have a large patch to check in, refactoring some of those nasty
Base_DB*, Box_Data*, and Db_AddDel* classes so that they make a bit more
sense and don't duplicate so much code. I'll probably check it in in a
day or two. I wanted to just fix some small things but I got carried
away.

So, if you are working on something, make sure that you've checked it
in, so that I have to do the merging instead of you.

I just checked in the (yet unfinished) "Import from CSV" dialog. However
most new code is in newly added files anyway, so this shouldn't be a
problem.

Armin