Re: Problem

The source code in trunk don't works for me. I haven't got the glom
trunk source actually but I remember the error is in
glom/libglom/sharedptr.h line 217. The error occurs when I try to open a
table.

I will search the calculation bug first in 1.6 branch and, when I will
find it, I will download the trunk source to see if it works fine in my
environment.

Regards
        perriman