Lost working environment

Once upon a time....

I was inserting and editing the tables values with glom and
reading/showing with php.

My ubuntu upgraded from 7.04 to 7.10

Glom wasn't working anymore but I still needed to work on the
data-structure and the data itself.

Before doing anything I wrote a DB dump.

Finally I managed to have back glom working.

As I inserted a row with access/ODBC, glom crashes [1].

If I use the old dump is the php application that doesn't work (as I
added a field).

I can't go back.

I thought the only issue was the ID max for the new of each tables but
it shouldn't be so.

What can I do (beside starting over)?

Thanks

[1] from the console when crashing glom says
----
debug: Box_Data_List::refresh_data_from_database_blank(): before
refresh_from_database_blank().
sys:1: Warning: g_type_add_interface_static: assertion `g_type_parent
(interface_type) == G_TYPE_INTERFACE' failed
sys:1: Warning: specified class size for type `GdaDataModelFilterSQL' is
smaller than the parent type's `GdaDataModelArray' class size
sys:1: Warning: g_type_get_qdata: assertion `node != NULL' failed
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
----

--
Fede
       mune (at) fsfe.org            Ing. Federico Munerotto