Re: locale -> glom crash

On lun, 2007-11-12 at 08:51 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
On Sat, 2007-11-10 at 16:10 +0100, Federico Munerotto wrote:
Finally I am been able to have a launchpad account. It was something
regarding evolution, using the web-mail I've been able to read to email.

Now, before filing a new bug, I would like to see if someone already did
one.

When I do search 'glom' the site give 'glom' as project not as a list if
bugs regarding to.

Does someone know how to do it?

I don't find that easy either, but I think this is the list of open glom
bugs in Ubuntu:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glom/

Please just assume that it has not been reported yet.

I did it!

I saw you've already wrote a reply.

--
Fede
       mune (at) fsfe.org            Ing. Federico Munerotto