Some question about UI...

        Hi all...

I've some doubts about how the interface operates in the following
situations.

- When you're making an Invoice and you need to find out the ID
of some product (let's suppose we has a long list of products to
sell), how do you make the search in that long list ?

I'd hope you could choose a product and then return to the original
invoice details at the point we were in the beginning.

 I tried to Open the invoice lines, use the Find Mode, etc. but
none of them worked for me.

P.S.: I have installed glom from FC5 extras. Glom is 1.2.1

Regards.

Carlos Savoretti.