Re: Interface design question.

On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 16:48 -0400, Carlos Savoretti wrote:
Hi all !

I think it's better to explain thru the `smallbusiness'
example.

  Having the 'Invoices' table edited, you want to
"Open" the 'Contacts' for edit something there.  Now,
how do you return to 'Invoices' without using the
menu. Is there something that works like
a "Done" button or something like that ?

At the moment you must use the menu, and I think that's OK. It should
return you to the exact same Invoices record that you were on before.

If we expand the glom python API then a button could take you there
instead. But a "Done" button wouldn't make sense if you
either a) Had no intention of going back again.
or b) Didn't arrive at Contacts by looking at an invoice.

--
Murray Cumming