A question...

Hi all:

Excelent job you are done. I'm trying glom (installed in FC5) and it
likes me a lot. Simple and powerful.

Just some question about its operation. In the example
(smallbusiness.glom) when you've the `Invoice` table
selected, and in the `customer_id` field:

- The Open button edits the current customer record in a form, but
if you changes the customer fields in some way, how do I return to
the original invoice form after saving those changes ?

- The Find button makes a quick search. What's the form displayed
below for ? Because after executing the search you are sent to a
grid showing the list matching that requested, so you can pick one.

These question could be very silly, but...

Thanks a lot

Carlos Savoretti.