Thanks for Glom and inspiration from Tiny ERP

I am an Italian happy user of Glom.
First of all: thanks for Glom!

Wandering on the Internet I discovered this project:
http://www.tinyerp.org/

The goal of Tiny ERP is different from Glom, but some results are very
similar.

Both Glom and Tiny ERP are interfaces to Postgres, both use Python
(isn't it?), both build the forms in a snap, both are GPL.

But Glom is easier to use.

But Tiny ERP is powerful, especially for data import export from CSV,
interface to Openoffice (for reports and form letters) and menu
structures.

The way they solved the 1-n and m-n relations problem is very
interesting, too.

*I only wanted to show you a possible source of inspiration.*
Hope this helps, I remain an happy user of Glom.

Bye, bye.
Emanuele Gissi