Re: XML output to XSLT

At 18:59 +0100 28-11-2006, Murray Cumming wrote:
Actually, looking at that code shows that it already outputs the XML to
stdout. So, the answer is: Start glom from a terminal and watch the
terminal when you generate a report.

Thats very nice, thank you very much. I will try in the next days when I come back in the office. Actually I'm writing on a Mac and until now I haven't any success to compile 'glom' on it.

 > Of course, this XML format should be documented. For instance, on the
 Wiki. I haven't done that so far because I haven't felt 100% sure that
 > it was an appropriate format. But I haven't thought of anything better.

I will share with the list my result (I hope... ;)

Sergio