Re: Relation "glom_system_preferences" does not exist

On Mon, 2005-12-05 at 14:10 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 23:08 +0100, Halászvári Gábor wrote:
Hi,

I have tried Glom (Glom 0.9.0 / ubuntu) and the example was working
well, but when I was trying to create my first Glom app I got a strange
error.

I successfully created some tables.
I added some fields.
Defined a report...
But when I clicked the Database Preferences, I got the following:
    Error: Relation "glom_system_preferences" does not exist

Thanks for the report. I've fixed this in CVS now, and I'll do a new
release in the next few days. I guess I was spending too much time with
the example file.

By the way, the glom_system_preferences table contains things like the
name of the system, and next values for auto-increment ("serial")
fields.

Thanks.

Could you add this to bugzilla.gnome.org please? I think I've fixed
something like this once, but maybe it's still broken.

I should have time to investigate in January.

I tried again few times, but the result was the same.

Any suggestion? (Searching for this in Google gave only one result: the
standard_table_prefs_fields.h in the glom viewcvs - eeeek)

Gabor Halaszvari

--
Murray Cumming