A few questions

Hello,

Today it is my first day that I am using Glom. For now it looks good. But I was wondering if there are more possibilities for advanced users. Because for me it is important to make queries and use the SQL language for some extra options.

I also saw that there was a option for showing images. Is it possible in the future to have also a play button for playing music files from the music database? So there the is a table with the information about the path like " /home/vis/Desktop/Music/Artists 0-9/50 Cent/[2003] Get Rich Or Die Tryin/10 - 50 Cent - Back Down.mp3 so i can play it?

I hope that i sound not negative about your application, because I like it very much and I hope that the 1.3.5 version will release soon, because I saw a few very good new options and now i use 1.2.1 and i can't find a fedora rpm of the beta release of 1.3.5.

Thanks a lot,

Matthias