Re: Designing relationships: taking data type into account

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 11:48 +0200, Markus Bertheau ☭ wrote:
Hi,

I looked at the new glom web site and one thing caught my attention: In
the designing relationships screenshot you can see, how glom proposes to
relate a contact_id (presumably of type Number) to for example an
address_street. Glom should probably not propose fields the type of
which doesn't match.

Markus

Yes, good point, that I keep forgetting. I must add that to the todo
list. I think it should be possible to related different types, but we
do need to convert types properly when doing lookups.

--
Murray Cumming