Re: ANNOUNCE: Glom 0.8.14
- From: Markus Bertheau ☭ <twanger bluetwanger de>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: glom-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Glom 0.8.14
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:30:07 +0100
В Птн, 11/03/2005 в 18:19 +0100, Murray Cumming пишет:
In future, it will allow you to define titles for different languages,
while the name stays the same. So, you can deploy your system in 2
countries and the UI will adapt automatically.
I see. That's no reason though :) You can use the initial Title instead
of the Name as the translation base, too.
Also, afaics glom doesn't support multi column unique constraints - is
that on purpose? I think there are valid "every day" uses for multi
column unique constraints.
Markus Bertheau ☭ <twanger bluetwanger de>
] [Thread Prev