Re: ANNOUNCE: Glom 0.8.14

В Птн, 11/03/2005 в 18:19 +0100, Murray Cumming пишет:

In future, it will allow you to define titles for different languages,
while the name stays the same. So, you can deploy your system in 2
countries and the UI will adapt automatically.

I see. That's no reason though :) You can use the initial Title instead
of the Name as the translation base, too.

Also, afaics glom doesn't support multi column unique constraints - is
that on purpose? I think there are valid "every day" uses for multi
column unique constraints.

Markus

--
Markus Bertheau ☭ <twanger bluetwanger de>