Glom 0.9.1?

Hi everybody,

Murray, you're my hero!

After applying your fixes in CVS Glom is usable and works for me (I can
work on records without problems).

There's only one minor glitch: after editing/adding records in the
"Details" tab, the "List" tab should be updated, when I switch to it.
(If I change to another table in between it looks fine and has the
correct entries.)

When that fix is done, a 0.9.1 version will be even readier for the
world. :-)

Murray, you rock! Thanks for your outstanding work on glom!

Have a nice day,
 Daniel