multi-column relationships

On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 18:36 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 18:30 +0100, Markus Bertheau ☭ wrote:
Also, afaics glom doesn't support multi column unique constraints - is
that on purpose? I think there are valid "every day" uses for multi
column unique constraints.

Yes. I plan to maybe do that via calculated fields I think, because I'm
used to doing that with FileMaker. But I'm not certain. It just has to
be something simple that makes sense at the time you need to use it.

I do plan for Glom to do everything that people really need in the
simplest possible way.

Thinking about this again, we should have this explicitly in the regular
relationships definition. I'd welcome a patch to add it.

--
Murray Cumming