[glade--] glademm generating deprecated code for SigC

Hi All,

I have made a small project having button and it signal handler for click
event.

generating code from glade-2 generates line.

button1->signal_clicked().connect(SigC::slot(*this,
&window1_glade::on_button1_clicked), false);

but it was supposed to generated code having sigc::mem_fun etc.(as SigC is
deprecated).

So it was looking for compatibility.h which was not there in sigc++-2.0
folder.

Just for testing whether same compatibility.h(from sigc++-1.2) may work with
this.i copied that to sigc++-2.0 folder.

but then it gives compilation error for (slot is not a member of SigC).:,(

i have installed.

sigc++-2.0.
gtkmm-2.4
glademm 2.6 (glade--)

I think this much info should be sufficient for some to help me.

Thanks in advance,
Gitanshu