Re: [glade--] basic question

Baltasarq wrote:

>	Hi !
>

>>I created code using glademm (with Anjuta).
>>
>>I had one window named window1, on this window I have one entry named
>>entry1.
>>
>>My question is how do I set the text of entry1 from the main function or
>>any other function.
>>
>>I tried window1->entry1->set_text("hello world");
>>
>>and got an error that entry1 is not a member of window1.
>>

>	Check that you have put the entry1 object as "public", or, at least,
>"protected" in its properties window.
>
>	Salud !
>
>		Baltasar

Thank you very much it did the trick, I wonder why visibility of the
object is private by default? after all objects are made to be used...

Another simple question, the on_button1_clicked function was declared as
virtual void on_button1_clicked() = 0;  I had to delete the = 0; is
there any way to do it without deleteing the '= 0;'? since I have to
delete it every time after saving a code in glademm.

--

Ori Idan