[glade--] glademm-2.6 rpm ready

All right people, with a little help I managed to make an rpm.
In the glademm.spec.in file, Copyright needed to be changed to Licence
(thanks Igor and Paul - from the fedora mailing list). I also changed the
libgnome*mm-2.0 to 2.6 and commented out all the libbonobo*mm stubs in the
configure.in file. It did compile with libgnomemm-2.6, but of course, it's
not tested, so give it a spin.

Does anybody want it? How do I make it available? It's only ~500K, so I
can send it as an attachment.

One very BAD thing I noticed from the previous version I had, when making
changes to the widgets in glade-2, it overrides the old files! It used to
live the old files alone, and write _new files. How did I learn that?
Suffices to say I lost an entire major project this way. Luckily, I had a
backup.

There has to be a way to make it write _new files instead of overwriting.
Might not be glademm though, it might be glade-2 or gnome. Some system
config tools in FC4 (gnome 2.10) don't save the files properly.