[glade--] Solved (patched)

	Hi, there !

	I've partially solved the problem. The first error was produced by me (silly
of me!), so it was corrected.

	The filechooserdialog problem was solved using fileselector instead. Hope it
will not disappear, despite of being an obsolet component. I've seen an old
message about modifying the old fileselector.cc template for the new
filechooserdialog, but don't know to access that file.

	But I still don't know how to add more files to the Makefile. I've changed
the "<prj_name>_SOURCES=" section, but, unfortunately, this doesn't makes
that files to be compiled and added to the project. I do really need some
advice here.

	Thank you in advance,

	Kind regards,

		Baltasar