[glade--] A question and two errors

	Hi, everybody !

	First thinks first: I'm using Mandrake 10.1, with Glade-2 and an updated
version of libglade. gcc is 3.4.1.

	I get the following errors when trying to compile a not very complex project.
It complains about a ComboBox which has an, apparently, duplicated
declaration, and about the FileChooser, which seems not to be called
appropriately. Surprisingly, there's another ComboBox (with obviously another
name) which seems to be okay.

========================
window1_glade.hh:56: error: declaration of
`Gtk::ComboBoxEntry*window1_glade::tipoPapel'
window1_glade.hh:52: error: conflicts with previous declaration
`Gtk::ComboBoxEntry*window1_glade::tipoPapel'
tobias.cc: In function `int main(int, char**)':
tobias.cc:27: error: no matching function for call to
`filechooserdialog1::filechooserdialog1()'
filechooserdialog1.hh:16: note: candidates are:
filechooserdialog1::filechooserdialog1(const filechooserdialog1&)
filechooserdialog1.hh:19: note:
filechooserdialog1::filechooserdialog1(GlademmData*)

	Now, the question:

		* glademm generates a complete project. I need to add some files that
provide funcitonality which does not have to do with the interface /let's say
it is the kernel of the application). Do I have to modify the makefile by
hand ? Is there any other possibility ?

	Thank you in advance.

	Kind regards,

--