Re: [glade--] problem with glademm/win32 (XP)

	Hi !

> I do have glade-- installed, it is in my path, and running it in a terminal
> works fine (see below). Are there more settings?

	Sorry, don't know. Perhaps an error due to the port to windows ?

> The second peoblem is that when I modify a glade-project and then try to
> re-run glade-- on it, I obtain an error as well, telling me that the syntax
> of the command is incorrect. It still produces the autogen.sh, configure.in
> etc, but it appends _new to all filenames.
> Is there a flag that I have to set?

	Don't know about the error, but duplicating your existing files with a _new
sufix is a nominal behaviour of glade-- . Instead of having your files
modifed by glade directly, you have to copy&paste from your x_new.cc files
the new methods giving access to your widgets.

	Kind regards,

		Baltasar

--

PBC -- J. Baltasar García Perez-Schofield
jbgarcia en uvigo de es  http://webs.uvigo.es/jbgarcia/