Re: [glade--]TreeView and button_press_event

Fabrice Colin schrieb:
Christof Petig wrote:

Hmmm. Now that I get a small understanding of what this is all about (the handler only get's invoced if you use this largely undocumented hack): How would you like me to solve the problem?

- use connect_notify _whenever_ you connect to a button_press signal on a treeview (special hardcoded if within glademm) - tell anybody to connect him/herself in the ctor (which looks like the most clean solution to me) - wait for custom signal flags within glade 3.x (to request connect_notify on a per signal basis)

I would go for the first solution, but then that's because it would make
my life easier :-)

Can you recheck whether CVS's glade-- (which honors before again) works if you connect _before_ ?