Re: [glade--]TreeView and button_press_event
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de>
- Cc: glademm-list gnome org, Fabrice Colin <fabrice colin ntlworld com>
- Subject: Re: [glade--]TreeView and button_press_event
- Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 14:06:25 +0200
On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 13:55 +0200, Christof Petig wrote:
> Do you consider a warning when connecting an *_event signal with after
No, because it's just a theory so far. I don't know yet 100% whether
connect after is
a) never a good idea with _event signals.
b) always needed with _event signals.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev