Re: [glade--]Could Anyone Help Me

Akbar schrieb:
Disable Gettext support in general option that can be found in C Option
tab after you click Project Option.

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 19:24, Carlos Augusto Lains Leitao wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to use glade to generate c++ code with the glademm. I generated the code but when I ran autogen.sh i've got an error message and i don't know what to do. I've been trying to search for something since i've got this error but i can't found anything. Please could anyone help with my doubt i would be very glad.
The message that it shows when i run autogen.sh is:

can you retry with glade-- 2.5.0 (I fixed a number of bugs)