[glade--] Re:Gtkmm documentation question

> It appears that the tools() method is not defined (although it is
> mentioned)

What do you mean "mentioned"? It might be in the book, but the book is
not perfect.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com

Murray,

I'm not sure what book you're referring too, but the online
documentation I've been going off has this:

Under the 2.4 doc
(http://gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Toolbar
.html):

The detailed description says "The STL-style container is available via
the tools() method. "  - The tools() method seems to have disappeared
around v. 2.3.

The 2.0 documentation
(http://gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Toolbar.html)
still has the tools method.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but it seems to just have been
deprecated, but the changes log doesn't ever mention it.

~Ryan