[glade--] Glademm code generation problems

Title: Glademm code generation problems

Hey all,

I've ran into some problems I'm hoping someone knows the answers too.  I'm using glademm 2.5 and gtkmm 2.4.  If I make a glade program with a toolbar in it and add some toolbar buttons and compile for c++, I get errors in:

        toobar1->tools().push_back(Gtk::Toolbar_Helpers::Element(*toolbutton1);

It appears that the tools() method is not defined (although it is mentioned) in gtkmm 2.4, but is in the 2.0 version.  Is glademm generating incompatible code here, or am I missing something else?  The same goes for the Toolbar_Helpers.  If these have been deprecated, does anyone know how to get around this and other widgets that might have problems? - and why it's not mentioned!

Cheers,

Ryan Miller