Re: [glade--] error of FC2 and glade--?

Rolly Ng schrieb:
Dear Mr.Petig,

I would like to verify the followings:

(1)In order to disable gnome support while working with
Anjuta+Glade+C++, there is only one choice available, which is the
gtkmm-2.0 project. (plz have a look of the attached screen-shot)
Despite the gnomemm-2.0 project is available in Anjuta, glademm support
is not yet available because there is too few demand for this feature?

Correct. about 2/year ask for it but nobody ever wanted to invest some work to make it usable.

(2)Where can I find the src/Cxx.cc:297? which source file do you mean?
and I should have a look at line 297, am I correct?

correct

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome login
<no password, hit return>
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co glade--

Besides, where can I visit your glademm support forum, so I can also
learn from other members?