Re: [glade--]How compile c++

This probably isn't the proper forum for this question. I'm not familiar with many lists so I don't know where a better place to ask this would be.

For just straight C++ code you should be able to use cc or gcc, but they may or may not be installed.  Try http://gcc.gnu.org/.  This is the gnu compiler.  The gtkmm web site (www.gtkmm.org) under the documentation tab explains how to compile c++ code that uses gtk/gtkmm.

Bill Dewey