[glade--]Re: [gtkmm] Compilation errors..

Amit BHATNAGAR schrieb:
Hi all.

Hi Amit,

wrong mailing list ;-)

I created a simple app with Glade and had it output the C++ source, but
the autogen.sh script fails and I am not sure why. Below is the output and a dump of config.log and any help would be great.

(and yes, I know, I shouldn't be using the C++ code that is generated
and use libglademm instead. I will be doing this, but I'm taking small
steps to get there :)

Can you try the CVS version of glademm? :

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome login
<no password, hit return>
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co glade--

I fixed some autoconf errors but did not yet publish the new release.