[glade--]RE: [gtkmm] Compile problem: Glib::ustring::SequenceToString is p rivate

> From: Christof Petig [mailto:christof petig-baender de]
> To me this looks like (I can't tell for sure unless I can
> reproduce the
> error - for this I need the *.glade[p] files) an
> gtkmm/compiler problem
> (unless gtkmm/accelgroup.h is not supposed to get included by
> programs).

Hmm, actually, yes, it looks like one of the gcc 3 problems that we fixed in
later gtkmm 2.2x releases.

Please make sure that you have the latest gtkmm 2.2x version.

You might also try to get any gcc update that your distro has. I mean a
normal distro package update, if there is one - don't try to build the
latest gcc snapshot from source, and don't upgrade to any new major version
with radical changes.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net