Re: [glade--]glade-- for gtk2
- From: Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de>
- To: Radhika Sambamurti <radhika_narendran yahoo com>
- Cc: glademm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [glade--]glade-- for gtk2
- Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 08:59:36 +0100
Radhika Sambamurti wrote:
Thanks for the email. It has made things a bit clearer.
I have installed libglade2.0.1
that's not yet related to glade-- at all.
I am trying to install glademm-1.1.3e and get these errors
when it i do make:
I am running gcc 3.2
Any ideas as to why my glademm is not building?
getopt.h:110: declaration of C function `int getopt()'
/usr/include/unistd.h:366: previous declaration `int
getopt(int, char* const*,
const char*)' here
*** Error code 1
this is a bit too short, is this during glade--.c compilation? which
options are passed to the compiler? What are the contents of config.h?
I don't have this problem. I tweaked the CVS version to handle things
differently, can you try it?
] [Thread Prev