Re: [glade--]I have a problem to ask you to solve it,help

rong jun wrote:
I put a drawingarea on a window ,but the object drawingarea if defined in the window1_glade's constructor,so in window1.cc,the variable drawingarea1 can not find,what should I use the drawingarea in window1.cc?

by the way,may i ask you a question?
why you put the control's define in window1_glade.cc ?why not in window1_glade.hh?

because you marked the widget as only private(ly visible).
Mark widgets you are interested in as protected.

(It took me some time to figure out what your problem really was)