[glade--]Re: glademm and signals with Gtk::TreeView

Luis Pastor Vegas wrote:
Hi Christof,

I'm new using Gtkmm and Glademm, but when generating code from Glademm including the management of some signals of TreeView class, I had compilation problems because in the signature of some signals, the Gtk namespace is missing for some parameters. I corrected this in src/writers/treeview.cc and now it works fine. I have attached both versions of the file, if you want to take a look at the diffs. Perhaps there is something that I'm doing wrong, but this is the only solution I've found.

The solution is perfect (applied to CVS). I simply forgot about namespace qualification when copying them from gtkmm's headers.