Re: [glade--]hi..i need help

neha wrote:
hi .. im doing computer engineering, doing a project on linux.
i need to know the answers to the following questions?
1. does glade support database handling ? if yes then how, coz i tried hard but cudnt figure out?

Like with any C++ program you can link to any database library. You might be able to use gnome-db (gda) from within glade, but there's no C++ equivalent, I did not need it, yet.

2. can u send me some tutorials on the programming part of glade? coz the ones on the net , provide very basic idea on the programming used in glade.hw can i handle exceptions, display popmenus , retrieve data n send data entered by the user to say some file?

You might take a look at some of the programs at manuproc.berlios.de or at midgard.berlios.de. Both projects use both database access and glademm.

thanx
plz reply soon
neha

slang is not considered good style if you contact a person for the first time. So is a meaningless subject ... everybody needs help.

Regards
   Christof Petig