[glade--]Re: glademm bug

Boris Duerner wrote:
Hi,
Hi Marc, Hi Boris,

There seems to be a bug in glade-- (glademm V1.1.3d). When I choose Dialog as window type this is generated:

AddHardwareRequester_glade::AddHardwareRequester_glade(
) : Gtk::Window(Gtk::WINDOW_DIALOG)

but Gtk::WINDOW_DIALOG doesn't seem to be right. Gtk::WINDOW_TOPLEVEL works though.

Sadly you did not specify the version of gtkmm and glade you use. I suspect you use gtkmm2 and glade 0.6.x? There's no WINDOW_DIALOG in gtk2 and glade-2 (V1.1.x) should not let you specify so.

So this is not really a bug but an incompatible parameter for gtkmm2, put in by a gtk1 design program.