Re: [glade--]Re: No rule to make target `1.c', needed by `1.o'. Stop.

Christof,

I created test projects to recreate the problem and received the following
results.
     ProjectName = TestDigits1,   worked okay.
     ProjectName = TestDigits-1,   worked okay.
     ProjectName = TestDigits-1.2,   failed as described in first email.

This was done on stock RH 7.2, no updates.
I am attaching the project (TestDigits.tgz) if you want to examine it.
(See attached file: TestDigits.tgz)

Dan

                      "Christof Petig"
                      <christof petig-b        To:       dan davidson conexant com
                      aender.de>               cc:       glademm-list gnome org
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [glade--]Re: No rule to make target `1.c', needed by `1.o'. Stop.
                      glademm-list-admi
                      n gnome org

                      04/24/2003 04:33
                      AM

dan davidson conexant com wrote:
> I ran into the same problem with a project named 'CnxtConfigurator-1.2'
> when I ran 'autogen.sh' on a Red Hat 7.2 system (Glade 0.6.2 and GTK
1.2).
> I received the same two 'bad macro name' and the same two 'invalid unused
> variable name:' errors but with 'CnxtConfigurator-1.2_SOURCES' and
> 'CnxtConfigurator-1.2_LDADD'.
> I changed the project name to 'CnxtConfigurator' and everything worked
fine
> after that.

I tried to fix the '1' case (perhaps it works now in CVS?). Can you send
me a failing project (.glade and .gladep file) if the problem persists
with current CVS?