RE: [glade--]glademm and/or libglademm on win32?

> Have you read the README.win32 file?

Several. Which is part of the reason why I tried to avoid
building anything I didn't have to. Too bleeding edge for
comfort on systems I'm not an expert on. Unfortunately
neither windows nor linux/unix are my speciality (VMS is).

> > I'll happily supply more details of errors encountered if
> > anyone thinks it
> > will help.
>
> It usually does.

Well at least that's a positive attitude... It's not that I
expected magical remote diagnostics of my particular build
problems, more the remote hope of finding an existing solution
before burdening the list with reams of errors
(wheel-reinventing and all that).

Anthony Crowson
acrowson pobox com