[glade--]Re: glademm and gnomemmConf.sh

Michel Cunha wrote:
I install properly gtkmm and gnomemm

Then when i try to configure the package glademm-1.1.3f with the command
 ./configure --prefix=/usr
I get the following warning message:
checking for gnome-- version... gnomemmConf.sh not found

Which package do I need to install to make glademm find gnomemmConf.sh ?

You won't need it. configure only tests for available versions installed and gnomemmConf is for gnomemm1 detection. This is only a warning which can safely be ignored (perhaps I should state that during configure). This only sets default version parameters and has no effect on the binary built.