RE: [glade--]About i18n problem using glademm

> From: Christof Petig [mailto:christof petig-baender de]
> I have to admit, that you seem to be the first to use gettext with
> glade-- and gtk2 :-(. (Once upon a time with gnome 1.0 it
> still worked)
> I never needed it so far and the documentation on how to set up a
> autoconf/make project with gettext did not yet make its way to me.

I recently released a new version of gnome-hello that demonstrates this
among other things. I think I updated gtkmm_hello for this too. And the
gtkmm book has an internationalization and localization chapter.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com