Re: [glade--]glade generated program fails to compile

Dedov Anton wrote:
glademm V1.1.3f (glade to Gtk-- converter)

I try to make separate classes but glade-- inserts useless "#include ..." string as if i also want to separate files.

See file Pager_Dialog_glade.cc

Yes this is indeed a bug, it should include the include file of the surrounding separate-file-class. But since walking up the XML tree is not implemented yet (doing next), I suggest you simply do
  ln -s Pager_Dialog.hh Pocsag_Box.hh
as a workaround until glade-- is fixed.