Re: [glade--]glademm-1.1.1b and glade-2

Tapan S. Parikh schrieb:
how stable is this marriage?  im having some common and annoying
codegen problems.  one of them is the fact that for the creation of a
button box glademm generates GTK_BUTTONBOX_DEFAULT_STYLE instead of
the correct (as of the latest gtkmm api),
Gtk::BUTTONBOX_DEFAULT_STYLE.

looked for the code among the glademm src to fix this but couldnt find
the specific codegen code.

src/writers/bbox.cc, it lacked an Gtkmm2Namespace call. The oversight is fixed within the CVS version, I'll release a 1.1.1c soon.

Also, when I try to create new classes for widgets generally having
problems with variables having the same name as classes and also with
a missing typedef.

can someone comment on how this is going for them so far?

Can you give or send me a failing example. I tried to make same name variables and types as valid as possible. If you need the type put a class in front of it.

Older glademm versions uppercased the types and lowercased the variables but this strict schema caused some confusion.