Re: [glade--]no matching function for call to Gtk::Menu_Helpers::ImageMenuItem()

triendl klaus wrote:
On Tue, 08 Oct 2002 13:18:25 +0200
Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de> wrote:
Klaus Triendl wrote:

hi everyone,

i use:
 glade-2 1.1.2
 glademm V1.1.1c_cvs
 gtkmm-1.3.23

glademm writes the following 2 lines of code with a stock menu item (quit
menu item):

 menuFile_menu->items().push_back(Gtk::Menu_Helpers::ImageMenuElem());
 menuItemQuit = (Gtk::ImageMenuItem *)&menuFile_menu->items().back();

can you send me your .glade + .gladep file (private mail) so that I can try to reproduce the bug myself. Perhaps this is just another format change of the glade file ...

hier isses..

Sigh.

Sorry for having delayed the answer (been busy). At least the following problems occur all at once:

- glade-2 has changed the file format of stock menu items during it's development (and your file shows some old variants, the widget is sometimes called ImageMenuItem and sometimes MenuItem). I don't know about the current/correct behaviour. - glademm has no working gnome2 support since nobody (who is willing to write it) needs it, yet. I won't need it anytime soon, I don't even have gnomemm2 installed anywhere.
- gtkmm2(!) has no support for stock menu items with submenus ...

Sorry to tell you, do you have real interest in glademm for gnome2?