Re: [glade--]radiobutton "clicked" signal handler

Syed Sajjad Lateef wrote:
Hi,
I hope that this list is right list to ask this question. I am using
glademm 0.6.4 (Gnome Glade 0.6.4). I have looked through the GTKmm tutorial documentation but have been unable to find this info. I have several radiobuttons (Gtk::RadioButton) in my GUI which all have signal handlers for the "clicked" signal.
Scenario:
RadioButton A is active (selected).
RadioButton B is clicked.

Then, the signal handler for A is called and then the signal handler for B is called.
Questions:

1. I would like only B's signal handler called when B is clicked. I don't
want to have the signal handler for A called. How can I do this?

Please ask on the gtkmm mailing list and then tell me, too. I'd love to know myself, but didn't find the time to ask or investigate.

2. Alternatively, From within the radio-button's signal handler function,
how do I tell if the radio button is being "checked" or "unchecked"? If I know this, then I can execute the code when a button is "checked".

Mark the button as protected, than you can easily access it (button1->get_active())>

3. How do I find out which radio-button is active from main() or from any other signal handler?

see above.

4. Is it possible to have a Gtk::Button which is round (circular) in
shape?

Try another Theme. Some Themes have circular buttons. (perhaps raleigh fits your needs).

  Yours