[glade--]Re: colorsel patch && your nightmare project

Bryan W. Headley wrote:
Gtk::Colorselection has it's header file renamed in Gtkmm-1.3

Applied, thanks.

Also, attached glade project will save some time -- it has everything except the deprecated widget palette on it. I'm building the generated source & tracking everything it complains about :-)

That will be a lot of work. Really I never dared to do that even in glade-1. I just implemented the widgets I needed and people asked for. But I appreciate any help.

Just for fun, there's a "regular" toolbar button whose label is gtk-new. I have a CDROM icon attached now; wonder what will show up when the project is compiled? It will either have two icons (File|New and CDROM), or File|New. I'm hoping for the first; I need a really good laugh.

Known glade-2 issues so far:

accelerators might fail (xml parsing problem)
signals don't work (dito)

but hey - most widgets get created and configured